Sunday, September 4, 2011

From My Bookshelf to Yours: “In Memory of Dad" by Maranda Russell


“In Memory of Dad" by Maranda Russell

This beautiful short story was definitely written from the heart. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. You could feel Kayla's love, grief and triumph through Maranda's eloquent descriptions. This is a wonderful story that shares a message of dealing with grief. The lesson that you can go on living life after you lose someone. So many times people feel guilty to feel joy after they have lost a love one. I have been looking for stories to share with my clients about coping with grief. Maranda shares this message effortlessly and in a way even young children can understand!


This can be bought on Smashwords for only $2.99
In Memory of Dad, an Ebook by Maranda Russell
Also on Amazon for only $2.99
Visit her at her facebook page Maranda Russell: Writer, Book Reviewer and Literature Geek Extraordinaire


No comments:

Post a Comment