Wednesday, September 17, 2014

From My Bookshelf to Yours: Sing-Along Construction Song by Louise Lintvelt


 
 
As the mother of two girls 12 & 7, there are no shortage of  "girly" books so I am always on the lookout for books that are just for my son. Sing-Along Construction Song is a really cute book. I" read" it with my 1 year old. He enjoyed looking at the pictures. I like that the illustrations used primary colors that I could point out to my son. There is a free sing along that you can download from the author's website included in a link at the end of the book. He really enjoyed it. He smiled, danced and clapped while I showed him the illustrations on the laptop. Once he can really understand the story I know that this will be a favorite. He will know the functions of construction vehicles.
 
** A free song download for this book is available HERE **
Buy here at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment