Want to hear is some really cool news. Read it slowly, because at first I thought it said "The Versatile Booger". I was like, "Hmmm, is this a good thing?" Seriously, I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! This award was sent to me by my fellow blogger, author friend, Nickie Storey Bailey, whose blog can be found here: nicolestorey.wordpress.com. Thank you for this award, I promise not to let it go to my head!
According to the rules, in order to receive this special award, I must:
1 – Thank the person who gave it to me and link back to their blog.
2 – Share seven things about myself.
3 – Pass this award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs and inform them of the honor.
So here are seven things about me:
1. I dvr everything! The last thing I watched on tv while it was actually on was Super
Bowl XLIV (Geaux Saints)!
2. I have had 100 pgs of a psychological suspense thriller written on my computer for over 7 years.
3. I can't stand to wash dishes and have been known to let them soak for days or throw them away ( I know, I am bad)!
4. I am an undercover princess ninja warrior.
5. I make up songs and like to sing at the top of my lungs.
6. My friends say I am addicted to Mug Rootbeer.
7. I wish I could draw because I have beautiful pictures in my head but unfortunately they do not translate onto paper.
I would like to send The Versatile Blogger Award to the following people (alphabetical order):
Desiree Rask: http://www.butterflyreaders.com
Ella Johnson: http://www.mymcbooks.wordpress.com
Karen Pokras Toz: http://www.kptoz.blogspot.com
Read Aloud Dad: http://www.readalouddad.com/
Vivian Kirkfield: http://viviankirkfield.wordpress.com/